Reiki works on different levels the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual enhancing everything in life. Reiki is not only one of the oldest healing systems in use; it is also one of the most versatile. This ancient Japanese method of healing uses energy to balance the body and mind, and its benefits can be felt by both Reiki practitioners and their clients. In fact, Reiki is believed to improve just about any aspect of life, from physical health to emotional well-being to stress reduction and mental clarity. Reiki techniques are used to heal the body, mind and the spirit. It has been proven that Reiki can help people suffering from various major and minor ailments. It is often used as a complementary therapy in a number of hospitals today. It enhances the health care the patient receives in both in the hospital and from outpatient health care providers. Reiki has not only helped patients with physical ailments but also helped those with minor psychological problems as well.
- One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the body’s natural healing abilities (immune system), aids in better sleep and improves and maintains health.
- Reiki helps bring about inner peace and harmony. It can be valuable tool in the quest for spiritual growth
- Reiki also balances the mind and emotions. Regular Reiki treatments can bring about a calmer and more peaceful state of being, in which a person is better able to cope with everyday stress. This mental balance also enhances learning, memory and mental clarity. Reiki can heal mental/emotional wounds, work through dysfunction In more severe situations, Reiki can help alleviate mood swings, fear, frustration and even anger. Reiki can also strengthen and heal personal relationships. Because Reiki enhances your capability to love, it can open you up to the people around you and help your relationships grow. By improving your capacity for empathy, Reiki allows you to connect with people on a deeper level.
- Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki helps in the grieving process. It cleans and clears the emotions, preventing them from being so draining and offers perspective.
- On the physical level, Reiki helps to relieve pain from migraine, arthritis, sciatica ~ just to name a few. It also helps with symptoms of asthma, chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms, and insomnia.
- Reiki speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness. As it helps in adjusting to medicine/treatment, it also tends to reduce side-effects. For example, Chemo-therapy patients who received Reiki noticed a marked decrease in side effects from treatment.
- Reiki can be an effective way to treat immediate problems, such as physical or mental illness (recovery from surgery, but regular treatments can also improve overall health and energy levels. By helping to maintain a state of physical and emotional balance, Reiki can not only treat problems, but perhaps even prevent them from ever developing.
Reiki is for everyone: it heals adults, babies, toddlers, children, elderly and even pets.
Over the Summer i am offering Reiki sessions here at The Healing Menagerie.
Sessions are £35 for an hour or a block booking of 3 Treatments for £90.
To book email me at firstname.lastname@example.org…I look forward to hearing from you.
Would you like to become a Reiki Practitioner?
Reiki Shoden Level I – 21st Sept 2018
At Level I you will learn about how to use Reiki to balance their own energy system allowing self-healing and spiritual development.
Using the manual and CDs provided by the Reiki Evolution, you will learn about Reiki and how to follow the original system in the modern world; daily energy exercises and self-treatments; the Reiki Precepts & mindfulness.
You will receive 3 Reiju empowerments and also have the confidence to work not only on yourself, but with friends and family using Reiki techniques.
Reiki Shoden £140
This includes tuition 1 day course at my home, 170 page manual, 2 audio CDs, your certificate.
Reiki Okuden Level 2
At Level II you learn techniques that deepen your experience of the energy, advancing your self-healing and spiritual development.
Using the manual and CD provided by the Reiki Evolution, you will learn three mantras and symbols to meditate on and focus, so to develop awareness and connection to a specific energy. Studying at Level II allows you to use Reiki professionally, the emphasis is still on self-healing and spiritual development.
You will receive 3 Reiju empowerments; learn about using Reiki energy for distance healing and using your intuition whilst giving Reiki.
Okuden – £170.00.
This includes tuition 1 day course at my home, 110 page manual, audio CD, your certificate.
Reiki Shinpiden Level 2 Mastership
You will focus your learning on energy exercises and meditations; learn the Master Symbol & Mantra; experience energies in different ways using these energies on yourself and others; the use of other Symbols and the use of Reiki Kotodama; The power of Intent and the potential of Intuition; Western Attunements, Japanese Empowerments and self-empowerments. You will learn how to teach Reiki to others.
Shinpiden – £ 480.00
This includes tuition 2 day course at my home, 230 page manual, 2 audio CDs, DVD, your certificate.
I teach Reiki Evolution Courses www.reikievolution.co.uk
Reiki Evolution offers a straight forward Usui Japanese style of Reiki.
For more information please contact me by email at email@example.com